AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020-180 JE Jobs: www.aai.aero recruitment 2020 process details have been released before starting the application forms for this AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020. The online applications will be started to register your names from 03rd August 2020 to 02nd September 2020. Interested and eligible ones check out their eligibility and then apply for these AAI Junior Executive Jobs. AAs this is the central government job, there will be the tough compilation is going on and a lakhs of the applications will be cooled by the Board. So try well and prepare well and then give the selection rounds for this AAI Junior Executive Jobs.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Airports Authority of India:
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas.
Details about AAI JE Jobs 2020
Board Name: Airports Authority of India
Post Name: Junior Executive
Job Location: India
No of Posts: 180
Application Start Date: 03rd August 2020
Application End Date: 02nd September 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Civil/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India is the required qualification for this AAI JE Recruitment process.
Looking For High court Clerk Jobs – Check Here
The age limit for this AAI JE process is
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD: UR, 13 years for PWD: OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
i. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
ii. The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No
subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
- Total AAI Junior Executive Vacancy- 180 AAI Junior Executive Posts
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi. Through this process, only the candidates will get the AAI Junior Executive Jobs on AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 process.
Required Documents To Fill AAI Recruitment Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
Steps TO Fill Up the Online Airports Authority of India Application Form
- To apply for this Airports Authority of India Recruitment, candidates needed to click on the apply online link
- After that open the AAI application form.
- Now start to fill up all the details on the application for this AAI Recruitment.
- Enter the details and upload the documents
- Upload the photograph, Sign and Government ID proof
- Enter the Ok Button.
- Now pay the application fee through the Online method.
- Submit the application for this AAI Jobs.
- Now take the print out of that application for this AAI Vacancy for further use.
FAQ on AAI JE Recruitment Jobs 2020:
How to Apply For AAI Notification PDF?
- The AAI Online link is attached for this Vacancy, by that link candidates can apply for this job.
What is the AAI JE Selection process?
- The selection process will be done on the basis of the merit list of the GATE Examination process.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide AAI Salary & AAI Vacancy Details in the future?
- Yes, Surely Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about AAI recruitment jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. The complete details about this AAI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 process are provided below. And if you needed to know more details about these jobs, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.