JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018 For 100 Clerk Posts – Apply online
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018 For 100 Clerk Posts – Apply online. Applications are invited for Appointment to the post of ‘Clerk’ in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd in April 2018.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online though below mentioned link before 20th Apr 2018.
About Abhyudaya Bank:
A dedicated group of social workers and labour movement activists, imbued with the spirit of service to the cause of mill workers, other industrial and hitherto neglected economically weaker sections of society started Abhyudaya Co-op. Credit Society Ltd. in 1964, with a small share capital of Rs. 5,000. The area of Kalachowki, Sewri, Parel and their surroundings were predominantly populated by low income industrial labour and lower middle class people at that time. In a short period of time Abhyudaya Co-op. Credit Society got converted into an Urban Co-op. Bank. Finally in June 1965, Abhyudaya Co-op. Bank Ltd. was established with the motto of “Prosperity through Co-operation”.
Name of The Bank: Abhyudaya Bank
Qualification: Any Graduate from a Recognized University
No of Posts: 100
Last Date for Apply online: 20th Apr 2018
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
Any Graduate from a Recognized University.
- Proficiency in Marathi language is desired / will be given preference
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of
|2||General/OBC (application fees)||Rs.800/-|
The transaction fee for Online Payment of fees through NEFT will have to borne by the candidate, including the candidate applying under reserved category. The Exam fees as mentioned in the above table is excluding the transaction charges payable through NEFT to Abhyudaya Co-op Bank Ltd./ any other bank.
Above 20 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.04.1988 and later than 01.04.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.abhyudayabank.co.in and click on the “CAREER” option to open link for appropriate option Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.\
Guidelines for candidates :
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very
carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the candidate or his /her, father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- The candidate should first pay the examination fees through NEFT and then proceed to fill the application form.
- The application form has to be filled in one attempt only as there is no provision for saving the data of application form.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidate may click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of
the On-Line Application format.
- Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application and that they have made the NEFT payment at below shown details No change/edit will be allowed after submission. Non payment of proper examination fees will render the application to be rejected.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an acknowledgement of application will be generated. Acknowledgment of application will be sent on email ID of the candidate.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of acknowledgement. Please see below notification for more clarity
➢ Beneficiary Name : Candidate’s Full Name
➢ Beneficiary Bank : Abhyudaya Co-Op Bank Ltd.
➢ Beneficiary Bank Branch : Head office
➢ Account No. : 001065100000009
➢ IFSC Code : ABHY0065001
Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application
Closing Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application
Tentative date of Test
Latest Bank Jobs:
- Previous SITEL Exclusive Mega Walkin Drive For Freshers on 17th to 20th Apr 2018
- Next Rajkot Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2018 For Office Assistant posts