JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Accenture Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
Accenture Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. Accenture conducting off campus drive for the role of Associate IT Operations for B.E/B.Tech 2018 freshers. Interested and eligbile candidates can go through complete details and apply online through below provided link.
Accenture Company Profile:
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2017, the company reported net revenues of $34.9 billion, with more than 425,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture’s current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Accenture common equity is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, under the symbol ACN, and was added to the S&P 500 index on 5 July 2011. Accenture has six divisions; these are Accenture Strategy, Accenture Consulting, Accenture Digital, Accenture Federal Services, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations.Accenture began as the business and technology consulting division of accounting firm Arthur Andersen in the early 1950s when it conducted a feasibility study for General Electric to install a computer at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky, which led to GE’s installation of a UNIVAC I computer and printer, believed to be the first commercial use of a computer in the U.S. Joseph Glickauf, an early pioneer of computer consulting, held a position as head of Arthur Andersen’s administrative services division.
Accenture off campus Drive Details
Work Location: Across india
Role: Associate IT Operations
Type of Industry: IT
IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
- BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2018
- Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate’s ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts
- Must be flexible to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through below provided link. Please keep all documents and reference number for future references.
- Previous Mindtree Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- Next Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers on 16th Nov 2018