JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Accenture Walkin Drive For Freshers on 19th Nov 2018
Accenture Walkin Drive For Freshers on 19th Nov 2018. Accenture conducting walk in Drive for the role of Customer Support Associate (ITES Operations) at Bangalore Office. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and walk-in on below provided address.
Accenture Company Profile:
Accenture is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009. In 2017, the company reported net revenues of $34.9 billion, with more than 425,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, about 48,000 in the US, and about 50,000 in the Philippines. Accenture’s current clients include 95 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. Accenture common equity is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, under the symbol ACN, and was added to the S&P 500 index on 5 July 2011.
Accenture Walkin Drive Details
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 year
Qualification: Any Degree
Role: Customer Support Associate (ITES Operations)
Type of Industry: BPO
- International Voice/Semi Voice Process under BPO industry involving interaction with our Global Clients/Customers and resolving customer issues over both Inbound/Outbound calls.
- Shifts: ROTATIONAL SHIFTS or FIXED NIGHT SHIFTS
- Experience: Freshers to 4 years Experience (looking for Immediate Joiners)
- Salary: Based on your previous experience according to Industry Standards
- Graduate Freshers and Experienced
- Undergraduates (10+2 / 10+2+Diploma) and BE/B.Tech with minimum 6 months experience in Customer
- Support BPO only
- NOTE: Undergraduates Freshers / B. E / B. Tech Freshers/ any Post Graduates CANNOT APPLY.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in BPO Voice Domestic/International
- All Marks Cards (10th & 12th/Graduation/Post Graduation) with Provisional Degree Certificate/Convocation Certificate
- Work Experience Documents (Offer letter, Relieving Letter and Last 3 months salary slips, applicable for experience candidates only).
- PAN Card
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter Id).
Note: Candidates failing to carry any of the above documents will not be processed for Interview rounds
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 19th Nov 2018. 9:00 AM onwords
Venue Date & Time: 19th Nov 2018 (Monday) at 9 AM onwards
Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
- Previous Sapient Off Campus Drive For Trainee – Apply online
- Next HCL Walk-in Drive For Freshers on 19th to 21st Nov 2018