JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Account officers posts Apply online – NSIC Recruitment 2018
Account officers posts Apply online – NSIC Recruitment 2018. National Small Industries Corporation Limited Inviting applications for the post of Accounts Officer (IDA Pay Scale of Rs.12000-24000/-).Intersted and eligible candidates can Apply online through below provided link.
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) is a Mini Ratna PSU established by the Government of India in 1955. It falls under Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of India. NSIC is the nodal office for several schemes of Ministry of MSME such as Performance & Credit Rating, Single Point Registration, MSME Databank, National SC ST Hub, etc.It was established in 1955 to promote and develop micro and small scale industries and enterprises in the country.It was founded as a Government of India agency later made into a fully owned government corporation.National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2008 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).NSIC operates through countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country. To manage operations in African countries, NSIC operates from its office in Johannesburg, South Africa. However, From January 2018, Johannesburg office is now closed and is now closely looking after domestic MSME Units. In addition, NSIC has set up Training cum Incubation Centre & with a large professional manpower, NSIC provides a package of services as per the needs of MSME sector.
Name of The Govt: NSIC(National Small Industries Corporation)
Qualification: B.Com or M.Com or CA (Inter) or ICWA/CMA
Role: Accounts Officer
No of Posts: 19
Last Date for Apply online: 28th Apr 2018
NSIC Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
Qualification For NSIC recruitment 2018:
Candidates should be complete B.Com or M.Com or CA (Inter) or ICWA/CMA (Inter) or B.Com with MBA / PGDBM with specialization in Finance /Banking from a recognized University or Institution.In addition to MBA/PGDBM, the following Degree(s) /Diploma(s) will be considered as eligible qualifications:
- PGDBA (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration)
- MMS (Masters of Management Studies)
- PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
- PGDFM (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management)
- MFM (Masters of Financial Management)
Candidates maximum age limit should be 30 years and age relaxation should be 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC,5 years for PwD-Gen.,10 years for PwD-SC/ST and 8 years for PwD-OBC) and for Ex-Servicemen, as per Govt. rules.
- Application Fees of Rs. 500/- has to be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi. However, 50% concession in Application Fees is given to
SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Ex-servicemen (ESM)/Women candidates.
- No two relaxations /concessions w.r.t. category will be clubbed for Application Fee. The Application Fee is non-refundable and no other mode of payment will be accepted. On the reverse of the DD, applicants should mention their name, mobile no. and name of the post applied for.Applications without Demand Draft will be straightaway rejected.
- The print-out of the Online filled Application Form and Demand Draft (point 5) has to be sent by Ordinary Post/ Registered Post/ Speed Post/Courier / By Hand to General Manager – Human Resources,The National Small Industries Corporation,“NSIC Bhawan”,Okhla Industrial Estate,New Delhi-110020.
Selection Procedure For NSIC recruitment:
- The criteria of selection for the post of Accounts Officer is Written Examination. The candidates will be called for written examination based on the prima facie information furnished in the application form and requisite fee being found in order.
- Based on the performance in the written exam, the document verification will be done only for the short-listed candidates, for which the separate notice will be issued at the time of declaration of result of short-listed candidates on the website.The Management reserves the right to devise its criteria (including to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria) to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Written Examination.
- The decision of Management regarding eligibility, written examination and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence what so ever will be entertained in this regard.There will be no interview of the short-listed candidates in the written exam.
How To Apply For NSIC Recruitment 2018:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link Please read carefully below instruction.
- The candidate needs to apply ONLY ONLINE through CAREER section of www.nsic.co.in or can click in below link to apply.
- Candidates should ensure the following, while filling up the Online Application Form:
- The first name, middle name and surname shall be filled in the Application Form, as mentioned in the 10th (Matriculation/High School) certificate.
- The candidates are advised to keep all the documents ready along-with the Demand Draft details while filling up the Online Application Form.
- The date of declaration of result or issuance of mark-sheet/Degree/Certificate, whichever is earlier, shall deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification.
- No abbreviations have to be used, wherever indicated
- Previous SPSC Recruitment 2018 for 261 Staff Nurse Posts – Apply online
- Next Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018 for 164 Sub Inspector Posts