Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 – 102 Law Clerk Jobs. Good news for Allahabad Candidates!!!!! Those who are experienced and are waiting for this Allahabad High Court Law clerk Recruitment 2020, now the notification has been released. And the complete information about this Allahabad High Court Jobs is given here. Check out the eligibility criteria for these jobs like Vacancy, Application Fee, application filling dates, salary, and then send the Allahabad High Court Application form.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Allahabad High Court:
The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court based in Allahabad (Prayagraj) that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established on 17 March 1866, making it the fourth high court to be established in India.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Details 2020:
Board Name: Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Law Clerk (Trainee)
Job Location: Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh
No of Posts: 102
Application Start Date: 17th July 2020
Application End Date: 08th August 2020
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in the 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of the interview, which may be held in the month of September 2020.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
Age Limit For Allahabad High Court jobs:
- The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2020.
- For the selected candidates in t his Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 process, the board are going to provide the Rs.15000/- per month.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for the interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier
Documents Required To Fill Allahabad High Court Application Form:
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disability certificate (If Applicable)
How To Apply For Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2020:
Eligible candidates after reading out the notification can apply for this Allahabad High Court Law clerk Recruitment 2020. All there essential d details that are required to fill up the application form along with the postal address are provided on this page.
- Candidates first needed to click on the below given Allahabad High Court Application Form.
- Now download the application form.
- Then fill up all the details on the application f form c correctly without any mistake.
- After that attach the necessary d documents to the Allahabad High Court Law clerk application Form.
- Now post the application to the postal address given on this page.
FAQ on Allahabad High Court Notification 2020:
How to Apply For Allahabad High Court Recruitment?
Candidates who are waiting to get Allahabad High Court Recruitment job, they simply follow the application form filling process by step by step. Then successfully you will be registered and you can give your exam for getting the Allahabad High Court Job.
What is the Allahabad High Court Selection process?
First, the candidate’s application form will be checked out by the Allahabad High Court board and then they will short the candidate after that they will be having the interview round. Based on the experience and the interview rounds, the Allahabad High Court Law clerk Jobs will be provided for the eligible candidates.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Allahabad High Court Job Details in the future?
Walkin2day.com will immediately update 100% genuine information about Allahabad High Court jobs on site.
Dear candidates, hope all you gather the necessary information from this page. And if you got any details about this Allahabad High Court recruitment process, you can comment below and we are here to help you. Feel free to contact us.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10