JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Amazon Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
Amazon Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. Amazon conducting off campus drive for the role of Last Mile Analytics and Quality & Customer Service Associate for B.E/B.Tech/Any degree graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and apply through below provided link.
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon.com, Inc., doing business as Amazon is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington, that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization, and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales. The amazon.com website started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audio book downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics—Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaSand PaaS). Amazon also sells certain low-end products under its in-house brand Amazon Basics.
Amazon Campus Drive Details
Work Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Any Degree
Role: Last Mile Analytics and Quality
Type of Industry: IT
- Final Year candidates passed out in 2018 with no active backlogs.
- The ideal candidate must have sound analytical abilities, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Should be able to work in cross functional teams and be fungible in working across different data quality improvement initiatives.
- Perform analysis and document their solution to help solve fixes at scale.
- The Last Mile Analytics & Quality in Hyderabad is looking for specialists to work on projects related to data quality improvement for optimizing transportation services along with other operational issues and supply chain process for logistics.
- Specialists are expected to work based on defined SOPs for manual fixes are also expected to leverage their learnings for pattern recognition, enabling automation, performing minor SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges.
- Responsibilities also include working alongside program management team, updating/enhancing our current tools, automation of support processes and building & monitoring key performance indicators for processes.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive at the following venue on 20th August 2018.
Venue Date: 20th August 2018 (Monday) Reporting Time: 9 am on-wards.
Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College
Mambakkam – Medavakkam Main Rd,
Tamil Nadu 600127
- Previous Inter Globe Technologies Walk-in Drive For Freshers-Process Associates
- Next Sapient Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online