Amazon Virtual Interview For HR in Employee Resource Center. Amazon looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Employee Resources team located in Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
About Amazon :
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994.Amazon.com, Inc is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 840,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon Virtual Interview Details :
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Associate Non-Technical
Pay or Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree. masters degree a plus.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Last Date To Apply: ASAP.
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Foreign languages proficiency would be an added advantage
- Prior experience in an in-bound / outbound call center
- Handling HR help desk is desirable
- Experience in HR/HR shared services
- Experience in PeoplePortal
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology and tools
HR Applications used:
- PeopleSoft 8.9 ver
- ADP US Payroll tool
- Time and Attendance System
- Trouble Ticketing Service Request Workflow Web Application
- Minimum Qualification Graduate
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work experience – 1 to 5 years(Max).
- Should have any calling exp for the period of 1 year.
- No Freshers
- Immediate Joiners Only
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Receive & log all queries received through phone & email in Panorama / Trouble Ticketing tool
- Responsible to work on Ticketing to resolve the queries received from the employee
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, payroll deductions, etc.
- Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set quality standards
- Thorough knowledge of policies & processes for multiple Customers group
- Ensure the Service level are achieved at all times for HRS processes
- Innovative with a commitment to change and process improvement applying KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive information and ensure data privacy at all times
- Take ownership for query resolution and individual metrics
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Amazon Virtual Interview?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Amazon Virtual Interview. if your profile is shortlisted you will receive a mail for the next steps in 1 or 2 weeks.
[table id=10 /]
Note:- All the interviews will happen virtually for Amazon Virtual Interview. It means interview on telephonic or video calling. you should prepare like a desktop or laptop with an Internet connection for assessment.
FAQ on Amazon Recruitment :
How to Apply For Amazon Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Amazon Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Amazon Recruitment?
- Software Development Engineer Yearly package Rs. 4,70,000 – 7,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Amazon Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Amazon Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com –Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Optum Recruitment 2020
- Paypal Recruitment 2020
- Java JDK Developer Jobs
- APP Development Engineer
- CCNA Associate Network Engineer