JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Amazon walkin Drive For Freshers on 20th Feb 2019
Amazon walkin Drive For Freshers on 20th Feb 2019 . Amazon job openings in Chennai. Amazon Conducting Walkin Drive For Technical Ops Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on 20th Feb 2019 . Please check remaining details in below.
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon.com, Inc., doing business as Amazon (/ˈæməˌzɒn/), is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington, that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization, and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales. The Amazon.com website started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also owns a publishing arm, Amazon Publishing, a film and television studio, Amazon Studios, produces consumer electronics lines including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo devices, and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS) through its AWS subsidiary. Amazon also sells certain low-end products under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, Mexico, Singapore, and Turkey. In 2016, Dutch, Polish, and Turkish language versions of the German Amazon website were also launched. Amazon also offers international shipping of some of its products to certain other countries.
Amazon Walkin Drive Details:
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Technical Ops Associate
Experience: 0-3 Years
Pay or Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 4,00,000
Type of Industry: Ecommerce
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully
Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on
- Any graduation
- Troubleshooting ability
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Excellent problem Solving Skills.
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 month.
- The candidates that have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
- Candidates Should be carried for interview in below.2 Resumes
- Govt Id Proof
- Two passport size photographs
- Educational Qualification Certificates
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend interview on 20th Feb 2019 From 10 Am to 11AM.
Venue Date and Time: 20th Feb 2019 From 10 Am to 11AM.
AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTRE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Ground Floor, Infinity tower,
Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Road, Taramani,
- Previous TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 For Freshers – Apply Online Before 10th Dec 2018
- Next Betting Websites in India 5000 INR Bonus No Deposit required