JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers on 20th to 23rd Nov 2018
Amazon Walkin Drive For Transaction Risk Investigator Posts. Amazon conducting walk-in drive for the role of Transaction Risk Investigator for Any degree candidates of 0 – 4 years experience. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and walk-in on below provided address from 20th to 23rd November 2018.
Amazon Company Profile:
Amazon.com, Inc., doing business as Amazon (/ˈæməˌzɒn/), is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington, that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization, and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales. The Amazon.com website started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also owns a publishing arm, Amazon Publishing, a film and television studio, Amazon Studios, produces consumer electronics lines including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo devices, and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS) through its AWS subsidiary. Amazon also sells certain low-end products under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, Mexico, Singapore, and Turkey. In 2016, Dutch, Polish, and Turkish language versions of the German Amazon website were also launched. Amazon also offers international shipping of some of its products to certain other countries.
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-4 years
Qualification: Any Degree
Role: Transaction Risk Investigator
Type of Industry: IT
- Amazon India is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking, to join the Transaction Risk Management Team.
- Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- Ideal applicants will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
- All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years (Max).
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2.
- 2 Resumes
- Govt Id Proof
- Two passport size photographs
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in from 20th to 23rd November 2018 on below provided address.. Please make sure check all details before going to walk-in like education qualification, experience and etc. Please note ref.no for future reference.
Venue Date: 20th Nov to 23rd Nov 2018 (Monday – Friday) Time: 09.30 AM to 11.30 AM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd,
Orion Building, Ground Floor,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037.
- Previous NFC Solution Walkin Drive For .Net Freshers on 20th -24th Nov 2018
- Next CSS Corp Mega Walkin Drive For 2018 Pass outs on 21st Nov 2018