Analyst Trainee | BT Off Campus Drive For B.Tech Freshers.BT Off-campus drives in Kolkata for B.Tech Freshers. Candidate should lead on the specific contracts (XXXX) for both Change Practices and work with the Team Manager to maintain and improve service performance, resulting in cost-effective operations and ensuring contractual SLAs are achieved. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
About BT :
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband, and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.BT Global Services is a division of United Kingdom telecommunications company BT Group that provides global security, cloud, and networking services.
Analyst Trainee Details :
Role: Analyst Trainee
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Education: B.Tech Freshers
Job Location: Kolkata.
Last Date To Apply: ASAP.
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
Job Description :
- Contributing to continual improvement processes and performing Change Control activities for customers managed by their team.
- The purpose of Change Enablement is to ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes to control to the customer’s infrastructure, in order to minimize the number and impact of any related incidents upon service.
- The purpose of Configuration Management is to ensure that there accurate and reliable information about the configuration of services and the configuration items that support them. The role underpins the service management framework as without accurate data the organization will be unable to deliver against customer requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of Change Enablement and/or Configuration Management within their designated contracts and will give input into setting the processes for Change Enablement and/or Configuration Management across their contracts.
- Ensuring that Change Control functions are carried out appropriately to minimize the number and impact of any related incidents upon the Customer’s service.
- Influencing key stakeholders, ensuring the ITIL framework is implemented and linkages between practices are clear and relevant across EMS. In order to do this effectively, they would need to have relevant professional/ technical ITIL knowledge.
- Recommending improvements to the processes they input into and ensuring these are implemented across the teams using Continuous Improvement.
- Active participation in transformational activities.
- Recommends and influences Change Control and/ or Configuration Management process including automation and improving the existing process and decides on communication and implementation of this.
- Delivers appropriate governance and risk assessment and final decision on proceeding with complex change across the customer base.
- This is a not customer facing role but regular virtual customer contact is likely to happen in calls.
Participation with any new business coming into the team. Be clear to the required security level to ensure compliance with contractual and Governance requirements
Skills Required :
- Good communications and MS excel skills are mandated.
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Analyst Trainee?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Analyst Trainee.
FAQ on BT Recruitment :
How to Apply For BT Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for BT Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range ForBT Recruitment?
- Analyst Trainee Yearly package Rs. 2,70,000 – 5,00,000 PA (approximately).
Do Walkin2day.com ProvideBT Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including BT Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com –Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Optum Recruitment 2020
- Paypal Recruitment 2020
- Java JDK Developer Jobs
- APP Development Engineer
- CCNA Associate Network Engineer