JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Freshers on 8th April 2018
Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer Freshers on 8th April 2018. Attivo Networks Recruitment 2018 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers. Candidate should have Good C/C++ and/or Python Programming skills, Expertise in Linux Operating System Internals.Good understanding of L2/L3 Protocols, Routing Protocols, socket programming and general networking concepts.Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills. Attivo Networks Off Campus Drive for 2018 passout freshers. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online through below link.
Attivo Networks Company Profile:
Attivo Networks is an innovator in deception and decoy technology. Attivo uses deception technology to authentically detect BOTs and APTs inside the network, data center, and cloud before the data is breached. Leveraging high-interaction decoys and deception, the Attivo BOTsink® Solution lures and leads BOTs/APTs to reveal themselves without generating any false positives. Designed for efficiency, there are no dependencies on signatures, database lookup or heavy computation to detect, and defend against cyber threats. The Attivo Solution provides the forensics required to capture attacker methods/intent, update prevention systems, and protect against future attacks.
Company: Attivo Networks
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Role: Software Engineer
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: 9,00,000/-
Event Date: 8th April 2018
Last Date To Apply: 5th April 2018
- Software engineer will be responsible for research, design and development of security/networking software for Attivo’s BotSink solutions.
- The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains, innovate and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
- Primary focus would be to develop robust, reliable and maintainable security and networking software on Linux Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances and Desktop. Has to ensure adherence to the software development process including proper code review and unit testing of all developed modules.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Good C/C++ and/or Python Programming skills
- Expertise in Linux Operating System Internals.
- Good understanding of L2/L3 Protocols, Routing Protocols, socket programming and general networking concepts.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
- Previous Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 For 145 Assistant General Manager and other Posts
- Next MakemyTrip/goibibo Mega Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech Freshers on 7th April 2018