JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 For 825 Posts – Apply Online
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 For 825 Posts – Apply Online. Bank of Baroda has announced a notification for the recruitment of Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head, Group Head & Other vacancies on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai.
Based on 2017 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of ₹ 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 5538 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July, 2017.
The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat.The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
In 2015, Bank of Baroda officials recently stumbled upon illegal transfers of a whopping ₹6,172 crore (US$950 million) in foreign exchange, made to Hong Kong through newly opened accounts in the bank’s Ashok Vihar branch.
As many as 10 banks have been merged with Bank of Baroda during its journey so far.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of The Govt: Bank of Baroda
Role: Manager and Other
No of Posts: 825
Last Date for Apply online: 06-05-2018
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
Name of The posts:
- Senior Relationship Manager
- Territory Head
- Group Head
- Operations Head – Wealth
- Operations Manager -Wealth
- Services and Control Manager
- Product Manager –Investments
- Compliance Manager (Wealth)
- NRI Wealth Products Manager
Qualification For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should be completed Graduation for the posts of Senior Relationship Manager, Territory Head etc
Candidates minimum age limit is 23 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
Application Fee is Rs.600/- for General Candidates.
Selection Procedure for Bank of Baroda Recruitment:
- Selection will be based on short listing and/or combination of written aptitude test and one or more rounds of Personal Interview and / or Group Discussion.Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
- The Bank reserves its right to call for the GD/ PI, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview.
- The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, i.e. test and/or GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
How To Apply For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Previous TIFR Recruitment 2018- Apply online for Various posts
- Next Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply online For 158 Officer posts