Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 For Freshers – Apply online. Bank of Baroda released notification for IT people and should be qualified Specialist IT Professionals at Mumbai on contractual basis, for various positions in our new Subsidiary, who can lead & support by using skills in the area of design thinking, process reengineering, architectural design, and core software development. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
About Bank Of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the second-largest public sector bank in India post-merger with a business mix of close to US$225 billion.
Based on 2019 data, it is ranked 1145 on the Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of ₹ 3.58 trillion (making it India’s 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 9583 branches in India and abroad, and 10442 ATMs as of July, 2017. The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018, to create the country’s third-largest lender. The amalgamation is the first-ever three-way consolidation of banks in the country, with a combined business of Rs 14.82 lakh crore, making it the third-largest bank after State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Company name||Bank of Baroda|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Pay or Salary||Best industry|
Name of The Posts:
- Technology Architect
- Program Manager
- Quality Assurance Lead
- Infrastructure Lead
- Database Architect
- Business Analyst Lead
- Business Analyst
- Web & Front End Developer
- Data Analyst
- Data Engineer
- Integration Exper
- Emerging Technology
- Mobile Application Developer
- UI/UX Designer
Application fees/Intimation charges:
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates : Rs.600/- plus GST & Transaction charges (application fees & intimation charges)
- For SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)
- Abbreviations stand for SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, UR-Unreserved, PWD – Persons With Disability which includes OHOrthopedically Handicapped, HI – Hearing Impaired, VI- Visually Impaired & ID – Intellectual Disability.
Pay or Salary:
- Remuneration offered will be on the CTC basis as mentioned in the post wise detailed notification. However, CTC will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed as per market benchmarks, candidate’s profile and overall suitability for the respective posts.
- Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying tests and subsequent rounds of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the vacancies, any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment, etc.
- The Bank/Subsidiary reserves its right to call candidates for the test(if required)/ GD/ PI or any other mode of the selection process. The candidates may be called in a ratio as deemed fit, depending upon the vacancy, etc
- Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the Interview.
- Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
- The qualifying marks in the test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
- A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How To Apply For Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below link on or before 27th March 2020.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment project.
- Bank/subsidiary may send call letters for Test, GD, interview, etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Online Registration of Application starts from 07.03.2020
- Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 27.03.2020
Guideline for filling online Application:
- Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates will be required to apply Online and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates need to fill in the required details apart from uploading their resume while filling online application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on the SUBMIT button.
- Visually Impaired candidates
- will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the
- The same is correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates; Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. The bank is not responsible if any of the candidates make more than one payment.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the details of registration will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online. In case of deduction of application fees for incomplete registration/application, the refund will be processed within 10 days of such transaction.
Latest Off Campus Drive:
- Amazon Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- HSBC Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
Latest Walkins in Hyderabad:
- MBA Jobs For Freshers – ValueLabs Walkin Drive For MBA Graduates
- Infosys Mega Walkin Drive on 11th March 2020 in Hyderabad
- Medical Coding Jobs – Hetero Walkin Drive For Freshers
- Genpact Walkin Drive From 11th to 14th March March 2020
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.