JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply online For 158 Officer posts
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply online For 158 Officer posts. Bank of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of Officer (Credit) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
About Bank of India:
Bank of India (BoI) is commercial bank with headquarters at Bandra Kurla complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. Bank of India has 5100 branches as on 31 January 2017, including 56 offices outside India, which includes five subsidiaries, five representative offices, and one joint venture.BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.
Bank of India was founded on 7 September 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of The Govt: Bank of India
Qualification: Graduation, PG/ ICWA/ CA/ CS
Role: Officer (Credit)
No of Posts: 158
Last Date for Apply online: 05-05-2018
Qualification For Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/ PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2018.) For more info on qualification please refer below notification.
Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
Application Fee is Rs.600/- for General Candidates. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates application fee is Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure for Bank of India Recruitment:
Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.
- ONLINE EXAMINATION
- MERIT LIST
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of any reservation.
How To Apply For Bank of India Recruitment 2018:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 20.04.2018 to 05.05.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION:
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
- Bank may send call letters for the Online Examination/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no.
- Before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Previous Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 For 825 Posts – Apply Online
- Next Directi Walkin Drive for Freshers from 24th to 27th April 2018