JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
BECIL Recruitment 2018 for 90 PCM and PCC posts
BECIL Recruitment 2018 for 90 PCM and PCC posts.Applications are invited for empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital/office in Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through application form in below.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.Over the years, BECIL has consciously groomed and developed a team of in-house, versatile and dedicated engineers and also cultivated and harnessing a vast reservoir of professionals drawn from various fields of broadcasting industry which includes public and private broadcasters, defense and cable industry. Through this network of resourceful technical professionals, BECIL has established it pan India presence to serve the needs of the industry.
Name of The Govt: BECIL
Work Location: Nodia
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate
Role: Patient Care Manager,Patient Care Coordinator
No of Posts: 90
Last Date for submit application: 30th Apr 2018
BECIL Recruitment 2018 Notification Details:
Qualification For BECIL recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should be complete Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university for Patient Care Manager post.
- Candidates should be complete Full Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any field for Patient Care Coordinator post.
- The Payscale will be Rs. 30,000/- per month for Patient Care Manager post.
- The Payscale will be Rs. 17,916/- per month for Patient Care Coordinator post.
- Not more than 40 Yrs. on the date of joining for Patient Care Manager post.
- Not more than 35 Yrs. on the date of joining for Patient Care Coordinator post.
Candidates need to pay Application fee will be Rs.300/-.
Selection Procedure For BECIL recruitment:
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
How To Apply For BECIL Recruitment 2018:
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
- Previous TCS Mega Off campus Drive For Software Developer
- Next HAL Recruitment 2018-Walkin for 240 Apprentice posts