JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
BNY Mellon Recruitment For Application Support Analyst
BNY Mellon Recruitment For Application Support Analyst Posts. BNY Mellon conducting off campus drive for the role of SApplication Support Analyst posts for the B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc of 1-3 years experience. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and apply online.
BNY Mellon Company Profile:
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, which does business as BNY Mellon, is an American worldwide banking and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. It was formed on July 1, 2007, as a result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation. It is the world’s largest custodian bank and asset servicing company, with $1.9 trillion in assets under management and $33.3 trillion in assets under custody as of December 2017. Through its Bank of New York predecessor, it is one of the three oldest banking corporations in the United States, and among the oldest banks in the world, having been established in June 1784 by a group that included American Founding Fathers Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr. Mellon had been founded in 1869 by the Mellon family of Pittsburgh, which included Secretary of the Treasury Andrew W. Mellon.The first bank in the U.S. was the Bank of North America in Philadelphia, which was chartered by the Continental Congress in 1781; Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were among its founding shareholders. In February 1784, The Massachusetts Bank in Boston was chartered.
Company: BNY Mellon
Work Location: Pune
Experience: 1-3 years
Role: Application Support Analyst
Type of Industry: IT
- This is the entry level role within the group and is responsible for providing 24×7 intermediate level (2nd Level) support for all the business applications and enterprise systems for MCM.
- The person in this position will help with Root Cause Analysis of all the issues and will assist Business Analysts and more senior developers to fix it.
- The person will also be responsible for working with senior analyst and Team Leaders to train the team on all existing and new tasks for the particular shift.
- He will partner with Senior Analyst to serve as quality controler for the shift and will be helping to review all the tasks.
- To improve the quality he will be working with the team on process improvement ideas.
- B.E./ MCA/BCA/ BSC in Computer science or related field.
- B.E. (CSE/IT), MCA preferred.
- Experience: 1 year experience. (1.5 – 3 years preferred).
- 2 Resumes
- Govt Id Proof
- Two passport size photographs
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through below provided link asap. Please make sure check all details before going to apply like education qualification, experience and etc. Please note ref.no for future reference.
- Previous CSS Corp Mega Walkin Drive For 2018 Pass outs on 21st Nov 2018
- Next Amdocs Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online