Business Analyst | Amazon Careers For Freshers – Apply Online. Amazon off campus drive for freshers in Bangalore for business analyst. candidates should Understanding drivers, impacts, and key influences in the Fraud and Abuse Domain. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Amazon, Inc., is an American multinational conglomerate technology company based in Seattle, with 750,000 employees. It focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Business Analyst | Amazon Details:
Role: Business Analyst
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BA or BS in Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
- BA or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Management or another technical field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding drivers, impacts, and key influences in the Fraud and Abuse Domain.
- Partnering with the product team to create key performance indicators and new methodologies for measurement.
- Translating data into actionable insights for the stakeholders.
- Automate reporting for weekly business metrics, identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
- You will perform complex data analysis (root cause deep dives, correlations, regressions, simulations, and optimization) to identify different opportunities to reduce risk vulnerability and risk losses.
- You will build infrastructure and implement maintenance strategy for internal datasets to support swift analysis to answer critical business questions
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Proficiency in MS Excel and SQL is a must
- Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analyses
- Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders to mine the right data sources efficiently and accurately
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at an executive level that enable you to explain complex insights with clarity and precision
- Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and / or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Understanding of TRMS Systems, Risk Mining, etc.
- Experience creating and managing Tableau dashboards
- Experience working with both business and operations teams with deep experience on existing systems and data sources
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Intern For Business Analyst at Amazon?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Business Analyst Amazon.
FAQ on Amazon Recruitment:
How to Apply For AmazonRecruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Amazon Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Amazon Recruitment?
- Sales Executive Yearly package Rs. 4,70,000 – 7,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Amazon Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Amazon Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Optum Recruitment 2020
- Paypal Recruitment 2020
- Java JDK Developer Jobs
- APP Development Engineer
- CCNA Associate Network Engineer