JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2018 For 125 officer posts
Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2018 For 125 officer posts.Can Fin Homes Ltd., a leading Housing Finance Company (Sponsored by Canara Bank) having 133 branches,20 AHLCs and 20 Satellite Offices spread across various locations of the Country, invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Officers on contract.
About Can Fin Homes:
CanFin Homes Ltd, set up under the sponsorship of Canara Bank, was incorporated in the year 1987, “The International Year of Shelter for the Homeless”.The main objective of setting up the company was, promoting home ownership and as well, increasing the housing stock in the country. It is the first housing company to be promoted by a nationalized bank in India.CanFin Homes Ltd is one of the top players in the housing finance sector, in the country today. The company has completed 29 successful years of operation in the field of home finance and has a renowned history of making profits and paying dividends continuously, since inception in 1987.The company, as on date, is having 133 Branches, 20 Affordable Housing Loan Centres (AHLCs) & 20 Satellite Offices spread across various locations of the country and all these branches and satellite offices are linked to the Registered Office at Bangalore through a core banking platform. Being a south based company, 70% of its branches are located in southern India and the remaining 30% in Northern India.The Company is a housing finance institution approved by National Housing Bank (NHB), the apex authority of housing in the country. It is a listed company and its shares are traded in all the major stock exchanges in the country.The Company is offering a range of loan products, housing loans as well as non-housing loans, at competitive interest rates and designed to suit the needs of the customer.
CAN FiN HOMES Recruitment 2018 Details:
Role: Junior Officers
No of Posts: 125
Last Date for Apply online: 15-05-2018
Qualification For CAN FIN HOMES Recruitment 2018:
A degree in any discipline from a recognized university, proficiency in data entry / computer applications is preferred.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 and Maximum 30 years as on 01/05/2018.
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
The selection shall be by way of Short-listing of the applications received for individual branch. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test followed by Interview.
How To Apply For CAN FIN HOMES Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying. The eligible candidates are required to apply ON-LINE though company’s website www.canfinhomes.com. clicking on the link. The link for registration of application will be http://canfinhomes.com/job/
The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows:
- All candidates should have a valid mobile number / personal mail ID for login.
- Candidates should register their mobile number/ e-mail id through above link.
- On registration of mobile /e-mail id through the above link, OTP number will be generated and through the OTP number, the candidate can access On-line application
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph, counterfoil challan and signature.
- An online application, which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph, counterfoil and signature, uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-line application at the appropriate places and click on the “SUBMIT” button; candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment. All communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail id only.
- Previous Barclays Recruitment 2018 for UI Developer – Apply Online
- Next GIC Recruitment 2018 For Assistant Managers Vacancies – Apply online