JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 For 101 Specialist Officer Posts Apply online
About Canara Bank:
Canara Bank is an Indian state-owned bank headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established at Mangalore in 1906, making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969. As of September 2016, the bank had a network of 5849 branches and more than 10026 ATMs spread across India. The bank also has offices abroad in London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Doha, Bahrain, South africa, Dubai, Tanzania and New York.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 For 101 Specialist Officer Posts Apply online. The Canara Bank will hold an examination for Recruitment of Specialist Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply Prescribed format from period from 1st November 2016 to 15th November 2016. For More details Check below.
Work Location: Across India
Qualification: Any Graduate
Pay or Salary: Rs. 23,700 – 51,490/- Per month
Type of Industry: Government Organization
Name of The Post:
- Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers: 02 Posts
- Cyber Forensic Analysts: 02 Posts
- Application Security Testers: 04 Posts
- Manager (Chartered Accountant): 27 Posts
- Manager (Finance): 05 Posts
- Manager (Data Analytics): 04 Posts
- Manager (Finance Analysts): 03 Posts
- Manager (Economist): 02 Posts
- Application / Web Security Personnel: 01 Post
- Information Security Administrator: 01 Post
- Business Analyst: 03 Posts
- Data Warehouse Specialist: 03 Posts
- Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist: 05 Posts
- BI Specialist: 05 Posts
- Data Mining Expert: 02 Posts
- Manager (Security): 19 Posts
- Manager (Finance): 11 Posts
- Senior Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
Certified Ethical Hackers & Penetration Testers & Cyber Forensic Analysts
- B.E. / B.Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent Grade or First Class (minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade for SC/ST). Remaining details Please refer below notification.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – by 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) candidates – by 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – by 10 years
- All persons who are ordinarily domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 – by 5 years
- Persons (Children / Family members of those) affected by 1984 riots – by 5 years.
- Ex-servicemen: Commissioned Officers including those ECOs / SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military service and have been released on completion of assignment on or before the last date of application otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to Military service or on invalidment – by 5 years.
Pay or Salary:
|Scale||Salary & Emoluments|
|JMGS-I||23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
|MMGS-II||31705 -1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950|
|MMGS-III||42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490|
- The selection (other than Manager Security post) shall be by way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview basing on the applications received for individual posts.
- For the post of Manager Security (Post Code-16), the selection is by way of Shortlisting, Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- In case the number of candidates are less, the selection will be done through Shortlisting, Group Discussion & Interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- In case the selection is through on-line test, pattern for examination, test centres and other details are mentioned here below:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization||50||100||2 Hours|
|Test of English||50||50|
|Latest Developments in Banking Industry||50||50|
|Total (Total Weighted Score) 150 200||150||200|
|Category||Amount of Fees / Intimation Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- [Intimation Charges only]|
|All Others||Rs. 600/- [Including intimation charges]|
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying. The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in our website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement. All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail ID only. click below for apply
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee – 15th March 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee – 05th Apr 2017
- Closure for Editing Application Details – 05th Apr 2017
- Last date for printing your application – 20th Apr 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application for Manager (Security) – 12th Apr 2017
- Previous Associate Quality Analyst in Thomson Reuters For Freshers – Apply online
- Next Registration Links For Fresher – B.E, B.Tech Graduate Engineers