Catalog Associate Jobs | Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online. Amazon looking for Excel Knowledge Graduates in Chennai for Catalog AssociateAs a Catalog Associate, He/She should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Amazon :
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. The company started as an online marketplace for books but expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. In 2015, Amazon surpassed Walmart as the most valuable retailer in the United States by market capitalization. In 2017, Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market for US$13.4 billion, substantially increasing Amazon’s footprint as a physical retailer. In 2018, Bezos announced that its two-day delivery service, Amazon Prime, had surpassed 100 million subscribers worldwide.Amazon.com, Inc is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as one of the top four or five technology companies by the share price. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world” as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
Catalog Associate Jobs Details :
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Catalog Associate
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Education: Any Graduate
Job Location: Chennai.
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
[table id=18 /]
- Must be a Graduate in any stream.
- Minimum Excel knowledge is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on Punjabi and English language digital content while listening to and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- He/she should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status updates as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor to this role.
- In addition, the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
Skills Required :
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office-related skills).
- Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to content for audio catalog quality.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication in Punjabi and English.
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Catalog Associate Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Candidates please check all information like Qualification, Job Location, etc before going to apply online For Catalog Associate Jobs.
[table id=18 /]
FAQ on Amazon Recruitment :
How to Apply For Amazon Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Amazon Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Amazon Recruitment?
- Catalog Associate Yearly package Rs. 2,70,000 -5,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Amazon Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Amazon Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com –Donate Here Rs. 10