JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Caterpillar Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers – Apply Online
Caterpillar Company Profile:
Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets, Caterpillar was ranked number one in its industry and number 44 overall in the 2009 Fortune 500. In 2016 Caterpillar was ranked #59 on the Fortune 500 list and #194 on the Global Fortune 500 list. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Caterpillar Inc. traces its origins to the 1925 merger of the Holt Manufacturing Company and the C. L. Best Tractor Company, creating a new entity, the California-based Caterpillar Tractor Company. In 1986, the company re-organized itself as a Delaware corporation under the current name, Caterpillar Inc. Caterpillar’s headquarters are located in Peoria, Illinois, United States.
Caterpillar Job Openings in Bangalore for Freshers – Apply Online. Caterpillar Recruitment in Bangalore for freshers. Candidate should Works on data problem identification, provide worldwide customer support and resolution to data inconsistencies, including off-shift support when needed. Interested Candidates can apply online through below link.
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: Associate IT Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
- This position will serve as a data analyst and work in CBS MDM (Master Data Management) team within GIS (Global Information Service).
- The incumbent will be responsible to process all kinds of master data includes for example customers, vendors, materials and accounts which can be used across modules in CBS (SAP) system, ensure integrity and quality of master data and also ensure data consistency with other existing corporate applications.
- Customers include internal Caterpillar organizations (service centers and/or worldwide business units, etc).
- Maintain (create / change) master data requests raised from different facilities, ensure data quality and data integrity in the system.
- Works on data problem identification, provide worldwide customer support and resolution to data inconsistencies, including off-shift support when needed.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex data tool development, testing and sign-off.
- Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the data support and data tool development on system projects and upgrade.
- Knowledgeable of current system environment, logic diagrams, testing and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Improve functional support processes when needed
- Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects.
- Limited travel required (Less than 5% of working time).
- Computer-related, Engineering-related or Finance-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Pay attention to details, high sense of accountability and responsibility, able to manage own duties including setting priorities.
- Able to express self clearly and good at English
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
- Supply Chain
- Previous Crystal Solutions Mumbai Walkin Drive for freshers from 19th to 23rd September 2016
- Next Webyog Off Campus Drive for freshers on 25th September 2016