JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
CGI Off Campus Drive for associate Software Engineer in Bangalore – Apply online
CGI Company Profile:
CGI Group Inc. more commonly known as CGI, is a Canadian global information technology (IT) consulting, systems integration, outsourcing, and solutions company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1976 by Serge Godin and André Imbeau as an IT consulting firm, the company soon began branching into new markets and acquiring other companies. CGI went public in 1986 with a primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. CGI is also a constituent of the S&P/TSX 60, and has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange. After almost doubling in size with the 1998 acquisition of Bell Sygma, CGI acquired IMRGlobal in 2001 for $438 million, which added “global delivery options” for CGI.Other significant purchases include American Management Systems (AMS) for $858 million in 2004, which grew CGI’s presence in the United States, Europe and Australia and led to the formation of the CGI Federal division.
CGI Off Campus Drive for associate Software Engineer in Bangalore – Apply online. CGI Recruitment for freshers in associate Software Engineer in Bangalore. Candidate should be Communication (Oral/Written), Diagnostics & Resolution,Problem Solving/ DecisionMaking. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through below provided link.
Work Location: Bangalore
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job ID: J0716-1126
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: 3,25,000/-
- 2015/2016 batch BE /B.Tech /ME /M.Tech /MCA (CS/IT,ECE,Telecom)
- Your aggregate marks of all semesters put together should be more than 65% in case of highest professional degree
- No year gap during Engineering/PG
- X/ XII marks should be > 60%
- Service Desk – Level 1 Technician (Analyst) Job Description The Level 1 Service Desk technician provides user support and customer service on Company-supported computer applications and platforms. The primary purpose is to diagnose, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests reported by the Client via telephone, online chat, email or a Web portal. Stream: IT Service Desk (Business to Business Technical Helpdesk)
- Role: Service Desk Technician Career Path Classification: Level 1 Type: Full time, rotational shifts, must be able and willing to work in any shift round the clock
- Location: Cyber Park, Electronic City, Bangalore Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team
- Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets. • Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards. Preferred competencies and experience
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
- Knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Learning, adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type
- Tolerance to stress, performance driven and continuously improving .
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Diagnostics & Resolution
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Service Restoration Mgmt – 1
Top MNC’s Registration Links for Freshers – Click Here
- Previous Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive For Product Support Analyst Freshers on 11th and 12th October 2016
- Next South indian Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 For 10 Probationary Clerk Posts