Cognizant Off Campus Drive For Freshers in Hyderabad. Cognizant conducting drive for freshers on the non-voice process at Hyderabad. Collects and analyzes data about business needs, assists in determining specific business application software requirements, and ensures requirements are incorporated into system designs and testing. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com
Cognizant Off Campus Details:
Company Name: Cognizant
Website: www.cognizant .com
Role: Non-Voice process
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/B. Tech
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
- Bachelor’s Degree: Fresher’s
- Skill: PE, Fresher only Graduate with Good communication skill ( No BE & Btech)
- Work Location: Hyderabad, Kokapet ( Candidates should be located within city limits only )
- Certificates< NS: Flexible with nightshifts BGV documentation along with Provisional certificates, Consolidated Marks sheet, etc as per BGV norms, preferably look at 2019 passouts with full documentation
- Laptop, Internet: Laptop, Desktop Internet connection mandatory.
- Experience levels : 0- 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collects and analyzes data about business needs, assists in determining specific business application software requirements, and ensures requirements are incorporated into system designs and testing
- Builds and enters standard benefit plans with the appropriate plan provisions and state mandates for various medical products
- Researches and response to standard inquiries from various departments.
- Provides support with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates and applies an understanding of state mandates and the plan provisions contained in the certificate of insurance.
- Basic knowledge of Computer, Internet and Microsoft Office products
- Good communication skills in English (written & Verbal) & Critical analysis and logical skills
- Proven experience and ability to meet quality standards (timeliness and accuracy)
- Previous US health insurance experience preferably in Claims Ops will be added advantage
- Prior Benefit Coding or Benefit Systems Analyst/IT experience, a plus: will be added advantage
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Cognizant Off Campus?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For the Cognizant Off Campus.
FAQ on Cognizant Recruitment:
How to Apply For Cognizant Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Cognizant Recruitment?
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Cognizant Recruitment?
- Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 4,00,000 -8,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Cognizant Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Cognizant Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Optum Recruitment 2020
- Paypal Recruitment 2020
- Java JDK Developer Jobs
- APP Development Engineer
- CCNA Associate Network Engineer
Looking For Intern Jobs this Summer?
- Intel Internship For Freshers
- Synopsys Internship Program
- Microchip Technology Recruitment For Intern
- Manufacturing and Engineering Internship
- Philips Recruitment 2020 For Intern