CRPF Recruitment 2020 For SI/ASI/Constable – Apply Now. Central Reserve Police Force Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combined posts of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combated Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force on all India basis. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply by download the form and send the hard copy to DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045” Online On or before 31st August 2020.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is India’s largest Central Armed Police Force. It functions under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter-insurgency. It came into existence as the Crown Representative’s Police on 27 July 1939. After Indian Independence, it became the Central Reserve Police Force on the enactment of the CRPF Act on 28 December 1949.
CRPF Recruitment 2020 Details:
Company Name: Central Reserve Police Force
Job Location: Across India
Post Name: SI, ASI, Constable
Pay or Salary: INR 25,000 – 1,13,000 Per Month
Age Limit: Between 20 to 30 Years.
Qualification: SSC, 10+2, Diploma.
Application Start Date: 20th July 2020
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2020
- The candidate Must be Completed 10/10+2/B.Sc/Diploma.
- Candidates age should Between 20 to 30 Years For the CRPF Recruitment 2020.
Pay or Salary:
- It is Completly Based on the Position. min 25,000 and Max 1,13,000 Per month
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written examination.
- Trade Test And Screening Of Documents.
- Medical Examination.
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates (Xth, XII, Graduation)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
[table id=13 /]
How To Apply online For CRPF Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates send the FEE Through Indian Postal Order and send the hard copy to the mentioned address on or before 31st August 2020. Please check all information before going to apply online For CRPF Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the form and will have to paste their
photograph and signature. Due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The specimen application form is attached to this notice. The application must be submitted by hand/post only.
FAQ on CRPF Recruitment:
How to Apply For CRPF Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply by Download the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online or offline. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for CRPF Recruitment?
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
What Is The Salary Range For CRPF Recruitment?
- It Is Completly Based On the POSTS Only.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide CRPF Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including CRPF Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates. Please note that we are providing job information from the web. we are not Job providers.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10