Customer Service Representative | Wipro Off Campus Drive For Freshers. Wipro Off-Campus Drive freshers a Customer Service Representative in Noida. Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels. Interested and eligible candidates can share resume to [email protected] and call to 7980606457 for interview details.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram-Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
The company was incorporated on 29 December 1945 in Amalner, Maharashtra by Mohamed Premji as “Western India Palm Refined Oil Limited”, later abbreviated to “Wipro”. It was initially set up as a manufacturer of vegetable and refined oils in Amalner, Maharashtra, British India, under the trade names of Kisan, Sunflower, and Camel. In 1966, after Mohamed Premji’s death, his son Azim Premji took over Wipro as its chairman at the age of 21.
Customer Service Job Details :
Company Name: Wipro
Role: Customer Service Representative
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: B Sc
Job Location: Noida
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
[table id=12 /]
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, BSc & BSc IT (Except Stats, Maths Hons & Eco Hons) ·
- Full-time MBA, BE, and B-tech graduates with a minimum of 6 months of BPO experience You bring knowledge & expertise Required Experience
- Experience 0- 2 yrs.
- Should be flexible working in 24*7 rotational shifts.
- 6 days working and any 1 rotational week off.
- Any Graduate and Undergraduate can apply.
- Should be comfortable with Work from the office.
- Freshers are also eligible.
- Prior BPO experience will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Immediate Joining.
- Should be within transport boundary limit.
[table id=10 /]
- Excellent communication skills · Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MS Office
- Defined career roadmap which offers growth opportunities
- Performance-based incentive program
- Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
- Work-life balance with 5 days work week
- Collaborative environment with best in class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and [email protected]
Today’s BPO Jobs – Check Here
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Customer Service Job?
Interested and eligible candidates can share your resumes to [email protected] and call to 7980606457 for interview details. Please keep in mind this not a direct walk-in but they will schedule an interview later and share you.
Latest Off-Campus Jobs
FAQ on Wipro Recruitment:
How to Apply For Wipro Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Wipro Recruitment?
- Online Assessment
- Technical Round
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Wipro Recruitment?
- Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 4,00,000 -8,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Wipro Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Wipro Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10