JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Dell Walkin Drive For Freshers on 16th Nov 2018
Dell Walkin Drive For Freshers on 16th Nov 2018. Dell Recruitment 2018 in Gurgaon for freshers as Technical Support associate position. Candidate should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment and residing within Transport Boundaries. Dell Walkin For gurgaon Freshers. Interested Candidates can directly attend the interview through below mentioned address.
Dell Private Limited Company Profile:
Dell is a multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Eponymously named after its founder, Michael Dell, the company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 103,300 people worldwide.
Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications.Dell was a pure hardware vendor for much of its existence, but with the acquisition in 2009 of Perot Systems, Dell entered the market for IT services. The company has since made additional acquisitions in storage and networking systems, with the aim of expanding their portfolio from offering computers only to delivering complete solutions for enterprise customers.
Dell Walkin Drive Details
Company: Dell International Services India Private Limited
Work Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Pay or Salary: 3,25,000 – 5,00,000
Type of Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
- Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for OOW, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- Graduate Fresher can Apply(Except MCA/M.Tech)
- 0 to 5 years of relevant experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
Important Documents to be carry:
- 2 Resumes
- Govt Id Proof
- Two passport size photographs
Interview Date and Time:
Date and Timing: Dell Walk-in Interview on 16th Nov 2018 from 12 PM to 3 PM.
Dell International Services,
Vipul tech Square, Opp Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43,
Gurgaon – 122002.
Top MNC’s Registration links for Freshers – Click Here
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through facebook or twitter or whatsapp. Thank you so much.
- Previous Honeywell Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee 2018
- Next Mphasis Off Campus Drive for Freshers – Apply online