JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 – Bank Correspondent Coordinator Posts
Dena Bank was founded on 26 May 1938 by the family of Devkaran Nanjee under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company. It adopted its new name, Dena Bank (Devkaran Nanjee) when it was incorporated as a public company in December 1939.
In July 1969 the Government of India nationalized Dena Bank, along with thirteen other major banks. It is now a Public Sector bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 – Bank Correspondent Coordinator Posts. Dena bank job openings in india. candidate should arrange for Locational Trainings for Bank Mitras, to install/update S/W in micro ATM and to extend all related technical support. Interested candidates may send their application. Read below for more details.
Bank Name: Dena Bank
Role: Bank Correspondent Coordinator
Job Location: Raipur zone, Chhattisgarh
Qualification: 10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA
Pay or Salary: Rs.15000/- + Extra allowances
- To monitor on-line/off-line overall functioning of BMs on daily basis.
- To coordinate the Bank Mitras, Base Branch and TSP to ensure successful implementation of Financial Inclusion Plan i.e. PMJDY
- To organize/coordinate/ attend Financial Literacy camps/Gram Sabhas etc.
- To arrange for Locational Trainings for Bank Mitras, to install/update S/W in micro ATM and to extend all related technical support etc.
- Any responsibility entrusted by Bank for promotion of Bank Mitras’ activity.
- To ensure the terms and conditions of the agreement executed by the Bank and BM are complied with.
- 10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ Equivalent qualification/ Graduate with working experience in computer/IT(MS Office, Email, Internet etc.).
- As on 31st August 2016 Not above 45 Years.
- The selection process will comprise of Personal Interview Only those candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria as outlined in the advertisement will be considered.
- However, merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Selection procedure.
- Zonal Office reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection procedure after preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidate’s qualifications, suitability, experience etc.
Pay or Salary:
- Rs.15000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) per month.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can send their application with prescribed format to Dena Bank, Raipur Zonal Office, 2nd Floor, Lic Investment Bldg – II, Behind LIC Divisional Office, Jeevan Bima Marg, Pandri, Raipur – 492004 (C.G) on or before 30th September 2016.
General Instruction to candidates:
- While applying for the posts, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
- If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to submit a medical fitness report signed by a district level Medical Officer, prior to joining to confirm his/ her current state of health.
- The offer letter will contain details of contract, effective date, remuneration, duration and clause on renewal of contract subject to satisfactory review once in a year.
- If either party decides to discontinue the contract, for any reason, whatsoever, the staff member or the organization, will be required to give one month’s notice or equivalent salary in lieu thereof.
- If there is any disciplinary action taken against any selected candidate in his / her earlier organization, the decision of the Field General Manager regarding the selection / non – selection of the said candidate, shall be final and binding.”
- The Field General Manager reserves the right to terminate the contract without assigning any reasons. In such case, one month notice or salary in lieu thereof will be payable by the organization
- Previous Wipro Recruitment For Engineer Platform and Storage – Virtualization Apply online
- Next Genpact Jumbo Job Fair for Freshers on 24th September 2016