eCare India Walkin Drive For Freshers – Online Interview. e-care India Walkin Drive for freshers through telephonic interviews. Candidates with desktop/ laptop connectivity at home are eligible to apply due to the current situation. Interested and eligible candidates can call/WhatsApp to below contact Numbers 044-4020 8888, 8778705953, 7010643225
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here
Join Facebook Group – Join Now
Follow on Instagram-Follow Here
About eCare India Pvt Limited:
e-care India is one of the leading medical billing companies in India that provides complete medical billing solutions and coding services. e-care is a pioneer in offshore medical billing, having started in the year 2000 – one of the first few to offer medical billing services from India at that time. Today, e-care has grown to 1,000+ people and 3 delivery centers that provide Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity provisions.
eCare India Walkin Drive Details:
Company Name: e-care India Pvt Limited
Role: Medical Billing Expert
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-1 Years
No of Openings: 10
Education: Any Graduate
Job Location: Chennai.
Last Date To Apply: ASAP.
BPO Jobs – Check Here
Education and Experience Required :
- Candidates should be complete Any Degree
- Candidates should be 0-1 Years of relevant experience for this role.
- Fixed Night Shift
- Work from home till lock-down
- 5 Days of Work ( Saturday and Sunday holiday)
- Attractive Incentives ( Attendance & Performance)
- Free cab drop & home drop for women employee
- Free refreshments will be provided.
- Dinner at subsidiary rates will be provided.
- Candidates with desktop/ laptop connectivity at home are eligible to apply due to the current situation
- Good Oral and Written Communication
- Willingness to work in night shift
- Basic Knowledge in MS-Office
- Candidates having backlogs can take up the online interview process
- candidates from Chennai with the personal vehicle are preferred (No fieldwork)
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to attend the online interview.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For eCare India Walkin?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend this interview through telephonic. Candidates must be internet connection Laptops/desktop are needed at the time of the interview. Please call/WhatsApp to below mentioned mobile number from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM only. Please check all the information before going to apply online For eCare India Walkin.
Interview Process: Telephonic Interview
- No direct walk-in
- Telephonic Interview
- Timing: 11 AM – 7 PM
- Contact Number – 044-4020 8888, 8778705953, 7010643225
- Work Location: WSS Towers 107-108 Harris Road, Chennai
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
[table id=10 /]
FAQ on eCare India Recruitment :
How to Apply For eCare India Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for eCare India Recruitment?
- Written(Online Assessment)
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For eCare India Recruitment?
- Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 3,70,000 – 7,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide eCare India Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including eCare India Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates. Please note that we are providing job information from the web. we are not Job providers.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10