eClerks Telephonic Interview For MBA graduates – Check Now. Due to the Co-Vid 19 outbreak, no walk-in interviews are happening in the office, we will conduct the aptitude test online and HR/Ops round on Google Duo. Interested and eligible candidates can find below the other details related to the interview and job profile.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
eClerx is an Indian IT consulting and outsourcing multinational company based in Mumbai and Pune.eClerx is a public limited company whose shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India. The company listed on the bourses on Monday, 31 December 2007. In April 2012, eClerx acquired Agilyst Inc to grow its footprint in the U.S.
Today’s BPO Jobs – Check Here
eClerks Telephonic Interview Details:
Company Name: eClerx
Website: www.eclerx .com
Role: Financial Analyst
Pay or Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 PA.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech and MBA
Job Location: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Last Date To Apply: 2nd to 8th July 2020
- Experience – 0 to 2yrs of Finance experience is preferable.
- Fresher to be Finance/Commerce Graduate, MBA/PG (Finance – Freshers/Experienced) can apply.
- B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech (freshers not eligible) candidates with the relevant experience can apply.
- Post Graduate candidates with results awaited are eligible.
- Students Pursuing a full-time MBA cannot apply.
- Graduates with online results of the Final Sem can apply.
- 5 days working – Sat-Sun fixed off
- The role encompasses working on back office and middle office processes for Financial Institutions
- Handling different stages of client/ product life cycle – These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade support, corporate actions, tax operations, etc
- Responsibilities include one or more of the following – Data capture, cataloging, data processing, system inputs and updates, reconciliations, settlements, and fund transfers
- Preparation of reports using MS Excel
- The role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails
- Risk identification and escalation, Timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients.
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
- Aptitude Test: Logical, Quantitative and English grammar
- HR Interview
- Operation Interview (Final round).
It’s worth referring & surfing on Trade settlements, Capital market, Types of Capital market Derivatives & Types of Derivatives on google.
Candidates should be carried below documents while going to the interview.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply For eClerks Telephonic Interview:
Carefully read all the points mentioned below before making the call, Do not call if you are not eligible:
- Western line and Badlapur candidates not Eligible
- Central Line: Sion to Ambernath candidates can only apply.
- Harbour Line: Wadala to Panvel can only apply
- CFA Candidates not eligible.
- Commerce Freshers can apply.
- Male/Female should be ok with all the shift timings (Night/Day)
- Outstation or relocation candidates not eligible.
- Max Notice period of 30 days will be considered.
- Exp: 0 to 1.7 Yrs (in finance)
- The candidates have to comfortable signing a 1-year Training Agreement.
- Transport facility available as per company policy.
Interested and eligible candidates can Call to 8169000572 (Whatsapp available) for schedule interviews. Interview date and calling timings: 2nd to 8th July 2020 from 11.00 am to 08.00 pm (only call between the given time slot). Check the below notes for scheduling the interview for eClerx Recruitment 2020.
- HR REFERENCE: Samid Mirkar
- Contact No: 7977105185 (Whatsapp available)
- Email ID: [email protected]
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
To conduct aptitude tests from home you need to have a webcam enabled in your laptop or desktop, or mobile Call on the given no. to apply (only call if you are eligible), Joining will happen virtually till lockdown is active and WFH will be provided accordingly.
Trending Jobs Now in Web
FAQ on eClerx Recruitment :
How to Apply For eClerx Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for eClerx Recruitment?
- Online Test
- Technical Interview &
- HR Interview
What Is The Salary Range For eClerxRecruitment?
- Android Intern Yearly package Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide eClerxRecruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including eClerx Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.