Epsilon Recruitment 2020 For Software Developer – Apply Now. Epsilon Recruitment 2020 Drive For Software Developer in Bangalore. This position is responsible for hands-on design & implementation expertise in Python, C/C++, Perl, SQL, and Unix scripting along with experience or desire to learn Hadoop ecosystems like HDFS, Hive, Hue, Impala, Zeppelin, etc. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
Epsilon is a digital media agency in India specializing in turning data into personalized customer experiences, effectively connecting brands with customers. Epsilon Headquarters located in the USA. CEO of Epsilon is Bryan Kennedy
Epsilon Recruitment 2020 Details:
Company Name: Epsilon
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize, multi-task, and execute on many simultaneous requests
- Work with internal clients to troubleshoot/resolve issues with file processing and conversions
- Design and development with Python(paython Jobs), C/C++, Perl, SQL, and Unix scripting
- Read, extract, transform, stage, and convert data to multiple targets
- Unit testing and debugging. Perform root cause analysis (RCA) for any failed processes
- Document existing processes as well as analyze for potential automation and performance improvements
- Convert business requirements into technical design specifications and execute on them
- Execute new development as per design specifications and business rules/requirements
- Participate in code reviews and keep applications/codebase in sync with version control
- Effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to work independently but fully aligned within a team environment
- Should be able to modify existing programming/codes for new requirements
- Collaboration with team members, project managers, business analysts, and business users in conceptualizing, estimating, and developing new solutions and enhancements
- Design and solution capabilities
- Rich knowledge and good experience in Unix environment and capable of Unix Shell scripts (ksh, bash)
- Proficient knowledge of SQL with any RDBMS
- Production support a plus
- Ability to work within deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute on tasks
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to communicate across teams, internal and external at all levels
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 1-3 years experience and Should be 2020 pass out.
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to the Apply Online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Epsilon Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For Epsilon Recruitment.
FAQ on Hewlett Epsilon Recruitment :
How to Apply For Epsilon Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Epsilon Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Epsilon Recruitment?
- Software Engineer Yearly package Rs. 4,70,000 – 7,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Epsilon Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Epsilon Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10