JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 For officers vacancies – Apply online
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 For officers vacancies – Apply online. Exim Bank notification for Officers vacancies in Ahmadabad,pune and Bangalore. Minimum 60% marks in B. Tech/M. Tech in Computer Science/Master of Computer
Applications (MCA). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible. Interested and eligible candidates can applying for this notification. Please read carefully before apply for this recruitment.
About Exim Bank:
Established by the Government of India, we commenced operations in 1982 under the Export-Import Bank of India Act, 1981 as a purveyor of export credit, mirroring global Export Credit Agencies. With our rich pedigree, today we serve as a growth engine for industries and SMEs through a wide range of products and services. This includes import of technology and export product development, export production, export marketing, pre-shipment and post-shipment and overseas investment. In a rapidly shifting financial landscape, we are a catalyst and key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. By instilling a powerful culture of innovation and foresight, we help India maximize its potential and meet and exceed its vision.
Bank Name: Exim Bank.
Location: Pune,Ahmadabad and Bangalore.
Role: IT Officers and Legal officers.
No of Posts: 08 Posts
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech and Graduate in law
Type of Industry: Govt Banking
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Minimum 60% marks in B. Tech/M. Tech in Computer Science/Master of Computer Applications (MCA). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
- Candidates should be Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 3
years’ experience would be preferred for all categories.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure:
Candidates selection process will comprise in below.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ` 600/- for General and OBC candidates, 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/PWD candidates.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates have must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form will be available
on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section from April 06, 2018, 11:00 AM onwards. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Note: Please apply online before 5:00 PM on April 28, 2018.
Click Here To Notification
Related Govt Jobs:
- Previous RR Donnelley Walkin Drive for MBA Freshers From 2nd to 6th April 2018
- Next SLK Global Walkin Drive for B.Com, BBA, BA, MBA and M.Com Freshers From 2nd to 6th April 2018