JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Experis IT Private Limited Walkin Drive For B.E,B.Tech Freshers
Experis IT Private Limited Walkin Drive For B.E,B.Tech Freshers. Experis IT conducting walk-in drive for the role of Trainee – Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Graduates of 2017 and 2018 passouts. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and walkin on 15th June 2018.
Experis IT Company Profile:
We care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life. We help people develop their careers through planning, work, coaching and training. We recognize everyone’s contribution to our success – our staff, our clients and our candidates. We encourage and reward achievement.We share our knowledge, our expertise and our resources, so that everyone understands what is important now and what’s happening next in the world of work – and knows how best to respond. We actively listen and act upon this information to improve our relationships, solutions and services.
Experis IT Private Limited Walkin Drive 2018 Details:
Company: Experis IT
Work Location: Across India
Role: Trainee – Software Engineer
Type of Industry: Fresher / Trainee / Entry Level
- Job Location : Across India
- Role : Trainee – Software Engineer
- Experience : 0 -1 year
- Shift: Candidates should be flexible to work for Night shifts
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Graduates (CSE,ISE/IT Only)
- 2017 and 2018 Passouts (ONLY IF RESULTS ARE OUT)
- Should have 65% and above in their Education.(10th, 12th and Graduation Individually)
Experis IT Walkin Drive Date and venue Details:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at following venue on 15th June 2018.
Date and Time:15th June 2018 from 09:00 am onwards.
S.P. Road, Begumpet,Hyderabad 500003
- Previous Aegis Pvt Ltd Walkin Drive For Freshers on 15th and 16th June 2018
- Next Tek Systems Walkin Drive For Freshers on 16th June 2018