GE Careers For Trainee Engineer – B.E, B.Tech Freshers.GE Careers Hiring Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics in Noida. Candidate should be able to develop effective working relationships with the client and the installation team members and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. It is a global digital industrial company. The Company’s products and services range from aircraft engines, power generation, oil and gas production equipment to medical imaging, financing, and industrial products.GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges, bringing real progress and possibility to every corner of the planet.GE Power is a world energy leader providing equipment, solutions, and services across the energy value chain from generation to consumption.GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse, and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
GE Careers Details :
Role: Trainee Engineer
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic/instrumentation/Biomedical.
Job Location: Noida
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
***Trending Jobs Now***
Job Description :
- Field Service Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products, ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers.
- Comply with the performance, quality, safety specifications, and local regulatory requirements, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the
implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely
and the quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- The installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples
with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live
date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high
degree of independence.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customers on regulatory compliance.
Skills Required :
- Aspiring candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics/
instrumentation/Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer-centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and
with all levels within the client organization.
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For GE Careers?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online For GE Careers.
FAQ on GE Recruitment:
How to Apply For GE Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for GE Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For GE Recruitment?
- Trainee Engineer Yearly package Rs. 2,70,000 – 5,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide GE Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including GE Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com –Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Optum Recruitment 2020
- Paypal Recruitment 2020
- Java JDK Developer Jobs
- APP Development Engineer
- CCNA Associate Network Engineer