JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
GE Hiring Freshers For Edison Engineering Development Program
GE Hiring Freshers For Edison Engineering Development Program. GE conducting drive for Edison Engineering Development Program for Master Degree in Engineering Disciplines candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details.
GE Company Profile:
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, transportation, and oil and gas. In 2017 GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 13th-largest firm in the U.S. by gross revenue. In 2011, GE ranked among the Fortune 20 as the 14th-most profitable company. As of 2012, the company was listed as the fourth-largest in the world among the Forbes Global 2000, further metrics being taken into account. Two employees of GE have been awarded the Nobel Prize: Irving Langmuir in 1932 and Ivar Giaever in 1973.On June 26, 2018, GE announced the results of its strategic review. GE will focus on Aviation, Power and Renewable Energy, creating a simpler, stronger, high-tech Industrial company. In addition to the pending combination of its Transportation business with Wabtec, GE plans to separate GE Healthcare into a standalone company, pursue an orderly separation from BHGE over the next two to three years, make its corporate structure leaner and substantially reduce debt.
GE Walkin Drive Details:
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Master Degree in Engineering Disciplines
Role: Edison Engineering Development program- EEDP
Type of Industry: IT
Educational Qualification and Requirements:
- Master Degree in Engineering Disciplines (Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical or Material Sciences) Specialization in the areas of power systems, power electronics, signal processing, controls and optimization, model based diagnostics/analytics, turbo-machinery, heat transfer, fluid flow and aerodynamics, computational materials science, composite materials, mechanics, Non-linear programming, AI, data/text mining and data visualization/analytics. Course work and solid understanding of probability, statistics, machine learning, signal processing and data sciences, programming skills in Python / Java, and experience working with real and large data sets through online courses or Data science projects during MS thesis (for Computer science and software candidates). Passion for and commitment to engineering and technology.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- High self-confidence
- Ability to motivate others
- Demonstrated scholastic achievements
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through below provided link. Please keep all documents and reference number for future references.
- Previous Teradata Hiring Freshers For Test Engineer – Apply Online
- Next Apostek Off Campus Drive For Freshers -Apply Online