JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
General Electric Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
General Electric Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. General Electric conducting Off campus drive for Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) for Entry level Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and can apply through below provided link.
General Electric Company Profile:
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, transportation, and oil and gas. In 2017, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 13th-largest firm in the U.S. by gross revenue,. In 2011, GE ranked as the 14th-most profitable. As of 2012, the company was listed as the fourth-largest in the world among the Forbes Global 2000, further metrics being taken into account. Two employees of GE have been awarded the Nobel Prize: Irving Langmuir in 1932 and Ivar Giaever in 1973. On January 13, 2016, it was announced that GE will be moving its corporate headquarters from Fairfield, Connecticut (where it had been since 1974) to the South Boston Waterfront neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. The first group of workers arrived in the summer of 2016, and the full move will be completed by 2018.
GE Off campus Drive Details:
Company: General Electric
Work Location: Bangalore
Role: Edison Engineering Development Program
Type of Industry: IT
- The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers.
- This is a 3year program of 3 assignment rotations within Aviation Engineering Bangalore
- In this role, you will get technical training, assignments & opportunity to work in different domains that enable you to experience multiple technical areas and develop broader system understanding.
- Bachelors/Masters in Mechanical Engineering or related fields with strong passion for technology
- Good understanding of engineering design, analysis, tools/software development
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through below provided link.
- Previous Dresser-Rand Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
- Next Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online