JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
General Electric Recruitment 2018 For BE, B.Tech Freshers – Apply online
General Electric Recruitment 2018 For BE, B.Tech Freshers – Apply online. GE Job Openings 2018 in bangalore for Intern position. Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 65% or an equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech in disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or equivalent from top tier Engineering institutes.Fundamentals of board design/ embedded software/ component selection/power module design. Interested Candidates can directly apply through below provided link.
General Electric Company Profile:
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, lighting, transportation, and oil and gas.
In 2017, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 13th-largest firm in the U.S. by gross revenue,. In 2011, GE ranked as the 14th-most profitable. As of 2012, the company was listed as the fourth-largest in the world among the Forbes Global 2000, further metrics being taken into account. Two employees of GE have been awarded the Nobel Prize: Irving Langmuir in 1932 and Ivar Giaever in 1973.
On January 13, 2016, it was announced that GE will be moving its corporate headquarters from Fairfield, Connecticut (where it had been since 1974) to the South Boston Waterfront neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts. The first group of workers arrived in the summer of 2016, and the full move will be completed by 2018.
General Electric Recruitment 2018 Details:
Company: General Electric
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE, B.Tech
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
Type of Industry: IT-Software
- As an intern in Maternal Infant Care Install Base (MIC IB), the candidate should be working with technology experts to prototype and develop the hardware features for Maternal Fetal Care and warmer/Incubator Products.
- Responsible for design and development hardware feature. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or Project Leaders. Starting with limited guidance and beginning to work independently.
- Candidate should own the allocated project and ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
- Responsible for complete documentation package including Design, assembly drawings and prototyping.
- Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 65% or an equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech in disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or equivalent from top tier Engineering institutes.Fundamentals of board design/ embedded software/ component selection/power module design etc…
- Is eager to pair and learn, open to receiving mentorship and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Support compliance closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs Program Deliverables.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Top MNC’s Registration links for Freshers – Click Here
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous AGS Health Mega Walkin Drive for Freshers from 25th April to 30th June 2018
- Next FIS Recruitment 2018 for Freshers | Associate Systems Engineers | Apply Online