JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Genpact Jumbo Job Fair for Freshers on 24th September 2016
Genpact Company Profile:
Genpact is a global business process management and services corporation with key offices in New York City, United States. It’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol G. As of 2015, the company reported net revenues of US$2.46 billion with more than 70,000 employees in 25 countries. Genpact has a few hundred clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500.
It was originally founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company and in August 2007 publicly traded.Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in November 2012.
In 2015, Business Today ranked Genpact 2nd in their BPO, KPO, and ITES category and 21st in their overall category for “Top 25 Best Companies to Work For” in India. In 2016, CareerBliss ranked Genpact 23rd in their “Top 50 Happiest Companies in America”.
Genpact Jumbo Job Fair for Freshers on 24th September 2016. Genpact Job Openings for Freshers in Hyderabad. Candidate should have Freshers with Good communications can also apply, Respond to Customer inquiries and problem escalations. Interested candidates can directly attend through below mentioned address.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Type of Industry: BPO
Pay or Salary: 1,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A
- International BPO
- Domestic BPO (Tamil, Malayam, Kannada)
- Order Management
- Account Recovery
- Content Review
- Technical Support
- Any Graduate degree or equivalent with strong academic record.
- Previous experience in respective role preferred.
- Active user of internet and online applications, strong knowledge of current affairs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English
- Must be able to work on flexible schedule
- Freshers with Good communications can also apply
- Respond to Customer inquiries and problem escalations
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
Data and Timing: 24th September from 10 AM – 2 PM
Shah Celebration Function Hall,
Opp to Pillar No 44, Tollichowki,
Contact Person:HR Sudipta
- 2 Copies of resume (write “HR Sudipta” on top of that)
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Govt I’D proof Xerox & Original
- Previous Dena Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 – Bank Correspondent Coordinator Posts
- Next Cognizant Walkin Drive for MBA Freshers on 26th September 2016