JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Genpact Hyderabad Mega Walkin Drive on 27th May 2018
Genpact Hyderabad Mega Walkin Drive on 27th May 2018. Genpact Recruitment 2018 in Hyderabad for Freshers as customer support position. Candidate should be able to solve the technical issues related to electronic products and home appliances and provide solution for the same. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
Genpact Company Profile:
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact Hyderabad Mega Walkin Drive 2018 Details:
Company: Genpact India Pvt Ltd
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Qualification: Any graduate
Role: Customer Support Associate
Pay or Salary: 1,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A
Type of Industry: BPO
- Provide customer and technical support to customers through chat and email or over a phone
- Escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures
- Flexible to work in night shifts and holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually or in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, excellent customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership – go above and beyond to provide magical support
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities including good time management skills
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Education level of graduation or higher
- Must pass the required background checks.
- Should hold a bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Freshers as well as experienced..
- Excellent communication skills.
- Govt Id Proof(Aadhar card).
- Two Pass port size photographs.
Interview Date and Time:
Date and Timing: Directi Walkin Interview on 27th May 2018 at 10 Am onwords
GENPACT, 14-45,IDA UPPAL,
OPPOSITE NGRI, HABSIGUDA,
Top MNC’s Registration links for Freshers – Click Here
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous IBM Recruitment 2018 for Associate System Engineer Freshers – Apply Online
- Next RR Donnelley Walkin Drive for Freshers on 28th May 2018