Genpact Off Campus Drive For B.Sc Freshers – Apply Online. Genpact off campus drive for Management Trainee freshers in Hyderabad. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, related fields, or equivalent professional experience. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online through the Below mentioned apply link.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
About Genpact :
Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company.
Genpact Off Campus Drive Details :
Role: Management Trainee
Pay or Salary: Best In Industry
Education: B.Sc or equivalent professional experience.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Latest BPO Jobs
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, related fields, or equivalent professional experience.
- All candidates to have good oral and written English communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn new technologies required for the project tasks and implementation.
- Have basic knowledge on operating Systems and its flavors.
- Should have knowledge of the Information technology framework.
- Solid grasp about computers and their peripherals.
- System administrator experience in Windows and Linux Operating systems.
Skills Required :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of different database environments and writing SQL queries.
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PPT’s).
- Basic knowledge of Software and Hardware Ports.
Preferred Skills :
- Very good written and presentation.
- verbal communication skills with experience of customer interfacing role.
- In-depth requirement understanding skills with good analytical and problem-solving ability, interpersonal efficiency, and positive attitude.
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to Apply online.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Online For Genpact Off Campus ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Please check all the information before going to apply online ForGenpact Off Campus.
FAQ on Genpact Recruitment :
How to Apply For Genpact Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Genpact Recruitment?
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Genpact Recruitment?
- Management Trainee Yearly package Rs. 4,70,000 – 7,00,000 PA (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Genpact Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Genpact Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com –Donate Here Rs. 10
Latest IT Jobs For Freshers:
- Optum Recruitment 2020
- Paypal Recruitment 2020
- Java JDK Developer Jobs
- APP Development Engineer
- CCNA Associate Network Engineer