JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
GIC Recruitment 2018 For Assistant Managers Vacancies – Apply online
GIC Recruitment 2018 For Assistant Managers Vacancies – Apply online. GIC Re, the ‘National Reinsurer of India’ with a global footprint, is a 5 billion USD Dollar Reinsurer and 12th largest Reinsurance Company in the world with the network in India and abroad, is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
About GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION:
GIC of India (GIC Re) is a state owned enterprise in India. It was the sole reinsurance company in the Indian insurance market with over four decades of experience until the insurance market was open to foreign reinsurance players by late 2016 including companies from Germany, Switzerland and France.The entire general insurance business in India was nationalized by the Government of India (GOI) through the General Insurance Business (Nationalization) Act (GIBNA) of 1972. 55 Indian insurance companies and 52 other general insurance operations of other companies were nationalized.The General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) was formed in pursuance of Section 9(1) of GIBNA. It was incorporated on 22 November 1972 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a private company limited by shares. GIC was formed to control and operate the business of general insurance in India.The GOI transferred all the assets and operations of the nationalized general insurance companies to GIC and other public-sector insurance companies. After a process of mergers and consolidation, GIC was re-organized with four fully owned subsidiary companies: National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited and United India Insurance Company.
GIC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Role: Assistant Managers
No of Posts: 25
Last Date for Apply online: 29-05-2018
Qualification For GIC Recruitment 2018:
Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
Processing & Exam Fee will be Rs. 500/-
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online
Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview.
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
- Competitive online examination will be held tentatively in the month of June/July 2018.
- The candidate may choose any one of the following centres, which must be indicated in the Application Format clearly.
- Corporation also reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination
centres listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors.
Instruction To Candidates Before Apply online or Fill the Application Form:
Dear candidates please read notification carefully before going to apply online or fill the application form. Please ready the following documents before you going to apply online or fill the application form.
- National Identity card(Aadhar, PAN, Voter Id)
- SSC Marks list
- Highest Graduation Marks list.
- Passport Size photos.
- Cast Certificate (Permanent), in case of reservation.
How To Apply For RIC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of GIC Re i.e. https://gicofindia.in Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 09.05.2018 to 29.05.2018. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
While applying on-line, candidate should have the following readily available.
- E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)
- Mobile No (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)
- Non refundable amount of Rs. 500/- (plus GST @ 18%) as Processing and Examination fees. (Rupees Five Hundred Only) has to be paid on line only as per instruction given in above website upon completion of registration and application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the
- Demand Draft/ Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
- A soft copy of recent (not more than 1 month old) colour passport size photograph of the full face (front view) with the file size not more than 300 kb.
- Online payment of Processing and Examination fees (if applicable) and valid e-mail ID, Mobile Number & Photograph are mandatory fields without which applications will not be registered.
- Previous Can Fin Homes Recruitment 2018 For 125 officer posts
- Next B.E, B.Tech Freshers Walkin Drive at Tech Mahindra From 10th and 11th May 2018