Globaldata Walkin Drive in Hyderabad on 20th March 2020. Globaldata Conducting walk-in Drive For B.Tech Freshers at Hyderabad. Looking for Voice/Non-Voice Freshers posses well experience in Primary, Market Research. Basic understanding and acquired Good Communication Skills. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview through below mentioned address.
About Globaldata :
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 1,000 researchers, market analysts and consultants across 10+ countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value. GlobalData’s success as leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications, such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg and Reuters. In addition to this, it has also been named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies, after being listed in the London Stock Exchange Group’s recent report, “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain”. GDRC itself has an experienced team of more than 800 researchers, analysts and software professionals based in Hyderabad, India, with diverse industry and educational backgrounds.
Globaldata Walkin Drive Details:
|Web Site Address||www.globaldata.com|
|Pay or Salary||1.8 LPA to 2.5 LPA|
♥♥♥Latest Off Campus Drives For Freshers♥♥
- The candidate Should be keen to expand skillsets and learn about business, markets, and industries
- Fluently in the English Language
- Ability to think intellectually and interpret data and analysis.
- Ability to communicate positively and influence others.
- A period of work in the relevant industry would be an advantage Ability to search methodically for material from a range of sources. Good numeric ability required.
- Basic knowledge of MS suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) an advantage.
- Having an understanding of secondary and primary research would be an advantage.
Good academic background from a reputed business school required.
Job Description For Globaldata Walkin Drive:
- Doing secondary research on markets, products or companies both written and data-based
Producing written and data materials on markets, products or companies including descriptions and profiles to publishable standards.
- Paraphrasing and restructuring written materials.
Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery. Interacting regularly with teammates both formally, through team meetings, etc, and informally.
- Complying with internal processes and policies including HR, Finance and IT.
- Meeting regular deadlines both internal and external.
- Using Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Structuring time successfully and reporting regularly on progress to management.
Managing and tracking timelines to ensure timely delivery.
Candidates should be carried below documents while going to the interview for MPhasis Walkin.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply Globaldata Walkin Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview through below mentioned address. Please carry the above documents while going to the interview.
Date and Time: 20th March 2020 From 07:00 AM 01.00 PM Only.
GD Research Center Pvt Ltd.
3rd Floor, Krishna Sapphire Building,
Madhapur, Hyderabad- 500081, Telangana,
India (Landmark – Nearby Image Hospital,
Madhapur, Opposite Nandini Cafe)
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates.