JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Groupon Mega Walkin Drive for Freshers from 2nd to 16th May 2018
Groupon Mega Walkin Drive for Freshers from 2nd to 16th May 2018. Groupon Job Openings 2018 in Bangalore for Freshers as Customer service position. The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience. Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience, and resourcefulness. Interested Candidates can directly attend Interview through below mentioned address.
Groupon Company Profile:
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. Groupon is redefining how traditional small businesses attract, retain and interact with customers by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customization deal campaigns, credit card payment processing capabilities, and point-of-sale solutions that help businesses grow and operate more effectively, to search for great deals or subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To download Groupon’s five-star mobile apps, visit www.groupon.com/mobile To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit http://www.grouponworks.in
Groupon Mega Walkin Drive 2018 Details:
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 3.5 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: Customer Service Associate
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed
Type of Industry: BPO
- The Customer Service Team plays a vital role in directly impacting the reputation of Groupon by providing one-to-one support to our subscribers via email and chat to address any questions or concerns with their Groupon experience. Individuals who thrive in our CS team are web savvy and have high degrees of empathy, patience, and resourcefulness.
- We are looking for brilliant, full time English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new office in Bangalore. If you are quick on your feet, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day. This role will be supporting Groupon International Operations.
- Respond to email and chat from our current and future subscribers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner
- Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets
Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails and chat
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
Skills and Qualification:
- Previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high volume, transactional environment Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Experience in e-commerce or back office environment will be an added advantage
- Comfort in a computer-based role for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to work in any shift based on business needs.
- Minimum Experience: Freshers & Experience – 0 to 3.5 Years experience
Groupon Walkin Interview Date and Time:
Date and Timing: Groupon Walkin Interview from 2nd to 16th May 2018 from 10 AM onwards
Gopalan Global Axis (IT SEZ) – 2nd Floor,
G-Block, Road 9, KIADB Export Promotion Area ,
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Top MNC’s Registration links for Freshers – Click Here
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 For 139 Apprentice posts
- Next Nokia Mega Off Campus Drive 2018 For Software Engineer freshers – Apply Online