JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
HCL Walkin Drive for Finance Graduates Freshers on 3rd and 4th December 2016
HCL Technologies Company Profile:
HCL Walkin – HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL ventured into the software services business. HCL Technologies (an acronym for Hindustan Computers Limited) offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO).
The company has offices in 34 countries including the United States, European countries like France and Germany, and Northern Ireland in the United Kingdom. It operates across a number of sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and utilities, financial services, government, industrial manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, public services, retail and consumer, semiconductor, server and storage, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics, and hospitality.
HCL Walkin Drive for Finance Graduates Freshers on 3rd and 4th December 2016. HCL Job Openings for freshers Chennai. Candidates should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries. Interested Candidate can attend this interview through below provided address.
Company: HCL Technologies Ltd
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA(Finance), MA (Economics), MIB.
Experience: 0-1 Year
Type of Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
- Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore and work in night shift.
- Should be ready to travel to other locations for training.
Key Responsibilities / Functions / Role:
- Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals
Partner with TLs, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
- Analyze unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limited management interaction
- Develop expertise with few repetitions
- Update and follow existing tracking mechanism , log the errors and ensure timely correction of faults so that the recon process adhere to the specified timelines
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Written and Verbal
- Ability to work in a deadline oriented group with peak period workflow
- Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook.
- B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA(Finance), MA (Economics), MIB.
- Year of passing – 2016
Interview Date and Timing: 3rd and 4th December 2016, Saturday and sunday from 10 AM
Venue : State Street HCL Services,
ETA Techno Park 3, SEZ, Block No.33,
Landmark : Next to AGS Cinemas
- Previous Tech Mahindra Walkin Interview For Freshers in Hyderabad on 29th to 2nd December 2016
- Next Xerox walkin drive in Gurgaon for Associate freshers From 9th to 13th January 2017