JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
HCL Mega Walkin Drive For Quality Analyst Freshers on 12th May 2018
HCL Mega Walkin Drive For Quality Analyst Freshers on 12th May 2018. HCL Recruitment 2018 in Chennai for QA -SCM in order Management position.Candidate must be from a BPO Background with at least minimum work experience. Interested Candidates can directly attend Interview through below mentioned address.
HCL Technologies Limited Company Profile:
HCL is a $6.5 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Info systems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 1,00,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
HCL Walkin Drive For Quality Analyst Details:
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
Work Location: Trichy, MaduraiChennai
Experience: 0-5 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Role: Quality Analyst
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Type of Industry: BPO
- Candidate must be from a BPO Background with at least minimum work experience.
- Resources to have experience as Quality Analyst in Order Management/Procurement/SCM (from any BPO industry)
- Preferably Six Sigma Certification and good knowledge in it
- Knowledge in SAP would be an added advantage
- Resources should have at least 6-18months experience in Quality role being performed (BPO Industry)
- Any graduates without Arrears’ (UG or PG)
- Should be comfortable for Night Shifts
Roles and Responsibilities:
In addition to the requirements listed above, Customer Service personnel shall have the following skills:
- Knowledge & Customer Service Experience in Quality – Order Management / Logistics/ Procurement / Supply
- Chain Management
- Six Sigma – Certification is required
- Import & Export specialist (Preferred)
- Ability to make decisions independently within their role regarding unique and/or complex situations, and to resolve issues appropriately to achieve a desired result or impact
- Ability to recognize when additional input is required.
- To effectively address unique and/or complex situations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast & performance based environment to accomplish with Customer expectations with minimal supervision ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Decent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency and comprehension in spoken and written English.
Documents Required For HCL Walkin Drive:
- Passport size photograph
- Original Government photo ID proof and a photo copy.
- Original Address Proof (Ration card / Gas connection / Electricity Bill).
- Updated Resume.
Interview Date and Time:
Date and Timing: HCL Mega Walkin Interview on 12th May 2018 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
HCL Technologies, No.107,
WSS Towers/Navins Towers 1st floor,
Harris Road, Pudupet, Mount Road
Land Mark – Near Casino Theatre / Pudupet Police Booth – Chennai – 600002
Contact Person: Ms. Ramya
Contact number: +91 6383004553
Top MNC’s Registration links for Freshers – Click Here
Hello Friends please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous B.E, B.Tech Freshers Walkin Drive at Tech Mahindra From 10th and 11th May 2018
- Next CSC Walkin Drive For Freshers on 11th-12th May 2018 in Bangalore