JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Henkel Recruitment For Freshers B.E/B.Tech – Graduate Engineer Trainee (Design)
Henkel Company Profile:
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Henkel is a key partner for the automotive industry in the development, manufacturing and maintenance of vehicles and transportation systems. With its extensive range of products and systems solutions, the team helps make vehicles corrosion resistant, lighter, stronger, safer, more comfortable and longer lasting.
Henkel Recruitment For Freshers B.E/B.Tech -Graduate Engineer Trainee (Design) Apply online. Henkel Job openings for freshers in gurgaon. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering. One (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee). Interested Candidates can directly attend the Interview through below mentioned venue.
Work Location: gurgaon
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech /Any graduate
Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee (Design)
Pay or Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Type of Industry: IT/Software
- Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
- Design Interface (Internal & External), Production sign off -Internal & External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
- Part modeling – Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual. Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
- Validation of parts as per customer specs – All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering.
- One (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee). Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good Communications and Interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have completed full time course.
- Previous ASRB Recruitment 2016-2017 For 51 Principal Scientist Posts
- Next Wipro Recruitment 2017 for Test Engineer Freshers – Apply online