JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
Hexaware Technologies Walkin Drive For Freshers on 27th and 28th July 2017
Hexaware Technologies Walkin Drive For Freshers on 27th and 28th July 2017. Hexaware Technologies Limited recruitment drive for freshers in Navi Mumbai. Candidates should be Graduate with preferably Finance qualification background Good analytical skills Good written & communication skills. Interested and eligible candidates may Attend Interview in below mentioned address.
Hexaware Company Profile:
Hexaware is a global provider of IT & IT-enabled services with progressively increasing relevance owing to its disruptive competitiveness. The company is dedicated to delivering complex technology solutions and automation-led services through its deep domain expertise and technology specialists. Armed with a two-pronged strategy of ‘Shrink IT & Grow Digital’, it is unafraid to cannibalize its revenues to help clients ‘Shrink IT’ in commodity areas like Applications Support and Maintenance, Testing, Infrastructure Management Services and Business Process services. The ‘Grow Digital’ services assist clients in transforming their Digital journey backed by powerful, interlinked digital strategies like Robotic Process Automation, Hyper Converged Technology, Anti-Pyramid Engagement and Design Thinking.
Company: Hexaware Technologies Limited
Work Location: Navi Mumbai
Role: Financial Analyst
Type of Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Pay or Salary: 1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
- The employee would be part of the Payment Investigations team and the primary responsibility will be to investigate the cases / work allocated to him.
- The employee will execute the process using multiple systems and applications to complete a transaction and ensure that transaction processing in a timely manner.
- The employee is also responsible for processing the jobs in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Education : Graduation mandatory (VI Sem result compulsory)
- Graduate with preferably Finance qualification background
- Good analytical skills
- Good written & communication skills
- Ensure password is changed on all systems / applications frequently
- Ensure desk is clean per clean desk policy at the end of the day
- Flexibility to work for 8 hours a day / 6 days a week shift / During weekends (if required)
- Willing to work in rotational shifts (Night shift as and when required)
- Comprehend customers queries / complains / comments
- Provide quick an effective resolution to the customer’s queries
- Ability to manage work efficiently with minimum guidance
Date and Time: 27th July & 28th July 2017, Thursday & Friday From 5pm to 8pm
Hexaware BPS,Building no.3,
Sector 2,Millennium Business Park
Mahape, Navi Mumbai
Hello Friends…! please share this job update to your friends. Please help to job seekers who searching for jobs. please share through below options. Thank you so much.
- Previous HCL Mega Walkin Drive For Finance Freshers in Chennai on 29th July 2017
- Next CSS Corp walkin Drive For Network Engineer on 29th July 2017