Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice. Hindustan Copper Limited Online Application are Invited For Trade Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the below-Provided link. Before Applying the candidate must check all the Eligible details thoroughly like Qualification, Age. etc. The Last Date for Apply is on 25th July 2020.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram – Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
About Hindustan Copper Ltd:
Hindustan Copper Ltd.is a Government-owned corporation in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines (India), Government of India. HCL is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining and Continuous Cast Rod manufacturer.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Details:
Company Name: Hindustan Copper Limited
Job Location: Across India
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Pay or Salary: As admissible under the rules.
Age Limit: The Candidate Age Should be Between 18 to 30 Years.
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2020
- The candidate must possess the requisite qualification as listed in the above table as on the cut-off date.
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl No. 3 to 12
and the same must be recognized by NCVT. In the case of Sl N. 1 & 2, the candidate must be
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2017 will have to produce an
affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the
effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor
have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or
equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic
qualifications like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com, etc will not be given any additional weightage.
- Candidates age should be Between 18 to 30 Years. For Hindustan Copper Limited.
Pay or Salary:
- As admissible under the rules.
- Selection Methodology – The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit-based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board. In the case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in the 10th Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to the dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing the merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases, only the first submitted application shall be considered.
- Govt ID Proofs(Aadhar, PAN or Voter ID)
- Educational Certificates (Xth, XII, Graduation)
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
[table id=14 /]
How To Apply online For Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online as mentioned below links. Please check all information before going to apply online.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application. Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals
FAQ on HCL Recruitment:
How to Apply For HCL Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online or offline. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What Is The Salary Range For HCL Recruitment?
- As admissible under the rules.
Does Walkin2day.com Provide HCL Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including HCL Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates. Please note that we are providing job information from the web. we are not Job providers.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10