JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
HP Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online
HP Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online. HP conducting Off campus drive for the role of Systems Software Entry Level & Technical Support Engineer at Bangalore Office. Interested and eligible candidates can go through complete details and can apply through below provided link.
HP Company Profile:
The Hewlett-Packard Company (commonly referred to as HP) or shortened to Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. It developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and David Packard, and initially produced a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo came to rank ahead of HP. It specialized in developing and manufacturing computing, data storage, and networking hardware, designing software and delivering services. Major product lines included personal computing devices, enterprise and industry standard servers, related storage devices, networking products, software and a diverse range of printers and other imaging products. HP marketed its products to households, small- to medium-sized businesses and enterprises directly as well as via online distribution, consumer-electronics and office-supply retailers, software partners and major technology vendors. HP also had services and consulting business around its products and partner products.
HP Off campus Drive Details:
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-2 years
Type of Industry: IT
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
- Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through below provided link.
- Previous Atal bihari vajpayee BJP – Passed away on August 16 at 5-05pm
- Next Dell Off Campus Drive For Freshers – Apply Online