JOBS BY EDUCATION
JOBS BY LOCATION
Find us on Facebook
IBM Hiring for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers – Software Developer
IBM Company Profile:
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most patents generated by a business (as of 2016) for 23 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM).
IBM has continually shifted its business mix by exiting commoditizing markets and focusing on higher-value, more profitable markets. This includes spinning off printer manufacturer Lexmark in 1991 and selling off its personal computer (ThinkPad) and x86-based server businesses to Lenovo (2005 and 2014, respectively), and acquiring companies such as PwC Consulting (2002), SPSS (2009), and The Weather Company (2016). Also in 2014, IBM announced that it would go “fabless”, continuing to design semiconductors but offloading manufacturing to GlobalFoundries.
IBM Hiring for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers – Software Developer. IBM Hiring for freshers in Bangalore. Candidate Must have knowledge of programming in C,C++, Java. Highly organised and self-motivated. Interested candidates can apply online through below provided link.
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Role: Software Developer
Type of Industry: IT
Pay or Salary: Best In The History
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
Who you are:
- We are looking for someone with strong analytic skills and a high desire to develop quality code in an agile process working with product managers/business analysts, architects and geographically distributed quality assurance engineers, software engineers, and solution engineers. Your prior knowledge of IaaS, SaaS and Cloud Service Brokerage, or the extreme desire to learn such topics, is preferred.
Required Technical Skills:
- Must have knowledge of programming in C,C++, Java.
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- An above-average manager of time and resources
- Multi-tasking, and exceptional attention to detail required
- Professional dress/smart casual attire is required when at events/meetings
- B.E/ B. Tech – CS/IS
- M.E/ M. Tech- CS/IS and related branches
- 70% in the highest pursuing education
- Previous Creo IT Off Campus Drive for BE, B.Tech freshers on 29th September 2016
- Next VO Chidambaranar Port Recruitment 2016 – multiple Apprentice Vacancies